SUN CREAMHigh Protection for Sensitive Skin100% FRAGRANCE FREEMOISTURISINGMADE IN BRITAIN
LIPSCREENSPF50 Sun CareProtection for lipsUVA and UVB PROTECTIONMOISTURISINGMADE IN BRITAINPROTECT AGAINST CHAPPED LIPSHELPS PROTECT AGAINST COLD SORESMOISTURISES and HYDRATES
AFTER SUNEvening ProtectSkin Repair Formula10% ALOE VERACOOLING & SOOTHINGHYDRATINGMADE IN BRITAIN
SPF50 KIDSLet the kids have fun and be protectedUVA and UVB PROTECTIONPROTECT AGAINST CHAPPED LIPSMOISTURISES and HYDRATESLIPSCREEN
One lottery you don't want to playOn average, 7 people in the UK die every day fromSKINCANCERDon't gamble with your skin.
Postage & Payment
Boston Healthcare Limited accept and process all types of credit cards via the PayPal. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to be able to make a payment via PayPal.
Having selected the PayPal payment option, you will be taken to PayPal’s secure page, where you can pay and then be re-directed to our website.
PayPal is a safe, fast and secure way to pay online.
Deliveries within the UK ONLY
Boston Healthcare offers free standard 1-5 day delivery for all orders thoughtout the UK.
For next day delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery) this will incur an additional charge and will need to be added to your cart when placing your order.
All products are packed securely and will be delivered to you by our preferred mailing partner, namely Royal Mail.
Boston Healthcare aims to “pick and dispatch” all orders received before 2.00pm on the same day. Your order will be delivered to you within 1 and 5 working days within the UK – the duration depends on the delivery option selected (there may be delays to the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands).
Special Delivery Next Day (£7.95 for all orders)
Our Special Delivery Next Day price is for the total cost of the order. We aim to “pick and dispatch” all orders for the Special Delivery Next Day type before 2:00pm on the same day and have the order delivered to you within 1 working day. Please note the following points for the Special Delivery Next Day type:
- We must have all the items in stock.
- This delivery type is only valid for orders placed between Monday to Thursday and excludes Bank Holidays/weekends.
- So orders placed on Bank holidays/weekends will be dispatched the next working day.
- All orders must be placed no later than 2.00pm (If we cannot despatch the same day then we promise to make your order a priority the next working day).
- “Special Delivery Next Day” can only be applied to Delivery addresses within the UK.
- You will be required to sign for this service on receipt of your order.
- In the event of a failed or delayed delivery, we cannot accept any additional costs incurred.
- Deliveries within Europe – Currently unavailable.
- Deliveries Worldwide – Currently unavailable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Boston Healthcare Limited has attempted to show and describe items accurately using current printing technology but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Images are shown for demonstration purposes only and we do not accept any liability for changes in product design, colour, size, fragrance or specifications. Any claim however arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
Boston Healthcare Limited shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose. Boston Healthcare Limited will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment or products supplied by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with Boston Healthcare Limited the trade customer (buyer) and seller accept the following conditions:
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions ‘the seller’ or ‘the company’ means Boston Healthcare Limited and ‘the buyer’ means the purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Copyright, trademark, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of Boston Healthcare Limited. ‘Uvistat’ is a registered trademark.
3. PRICES Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT and standard delivery cost.
4. PAYMENT Unless stated otherwise payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods by bank transfer or debit/credit card. Payments are to be made payable to Boston Healthcare Limited.
5. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE The retail price of Boston Healthcare Limited products has been carefully considered to take into account market demands and value and the resellers are expected to adhere to it closely (slight discounts allowed for special promotions only)
6. NO MINIMUM ORDER We do not have minimum order quantities, all orders are inclusive of standard delivery.
7. DELIVERY The times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made directly from the point of ordering. Boston Healthcare Limited can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late deliveries. Neither Boston Healthcare Limited nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
8. DELIVERY CHARGES Delivery is free of charge (UK only) and will be sent with our standard service (1-5 day delivery). For Next Day (Royal Mail Special Delivery) will be charged at £6.95. We currently only supply to UK customers.
9. EXPORT We currently do not ship goods outside of the UK
10. CANCELLATION Prior to dispatch, cancellation will only be accepted in writing.
11. CANCELLATION AFTER DISPATCH Cannot be accepted under any circumstances.
12. ALTERATIONS Any modifications to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
13. CLAIMS Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless Boston Healthcare Limited is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage (damaged package must be kept for inspection purposes). Boston Healthcare Limited must be informed within 21 days from order date in case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
14. RETURNED GOODS Due to the sensitive nature of the goods and the requirement to keep the goods safe, unopened and protected from contamination we are unable to accept returns. However under certain circumstances the company may agree to their return on the following conditions: 1) A request must be made to Boston Healthcare Limited within 48 hours of receiving the goods in writing. 2) The products must be in their original conditions, unaltered, unopened or unused and sent back to us with its original packaging/carton. The customer must ensure the goods are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Your statutory rights are not affected. 3) Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorisation has been given prior to return to the company. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier, as the company accept no responsibility for transport cost, lost or damaged parcels.
15. SALE OR RETURN Boston Healthcare Limited does not supply goods on sale or return basis but under circumstances might chose to offer this to selected customers. In the case where products are supplied on a Sale or return basis they are subject to the clauses mentioned in section 14, 1-3 (Returned goods) and the following conditions 1) returns must be authorised by Boston Healthcare Limited in written form before shipping is authorised and must contain the confirmed quantities only 2) goods can only be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of the last order 3) Boston Healthcare Limited will only accept return of such goods if they are in their original condition (see section 14. RETURNED GOODS).
16. GUARANTEE All items are guaranteed according to manufacturers warranty, no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, unreasonable wear & tear, neglect or any attempt at repair, adjustment or modification.Under the manufacturers warranty the customer is obliged to return the goods to Boston Healthcare Limited on their own cost for inspection, repair or replacement.
17. AFTER SALES SUPPORT Boston Healthcare Limited takes great pride in giving excellent customer service and we aim to answer all queries as quickly and efficiently as possible. However we cannot be held liable or provide free support and service for products that have not been purchased from us. For any queries please have your proof of purchase available so that we can identify your entitlement in our system.